Thursday 25 August 2016

June and August 2016 : Updating my inventory

In June I made one huge craft purchase. Again I have been saving up for a while for this one. I am so excited about this one because this purchase was more about getting the basics. I brought the craft supplies from two online craft stores mainly. 

Store 1 : Itsy Bitsy 

Link: http://itsybitsy.in/

I am so happy with this website. They have a huge collection of goodies. Not just paper crafting supplies but baking...home decor...It's one amazing store. And their customer care helpline number is very prompt and efficient.

So from itsy bitsy I brought the following:

  1.  Wow embossing Heat Gun : This is something I was wanting to purchase for a very very long time now. But my budget kept me away from it. Anyway finally got my hands on them. It's just perfect. Now I can heat emboss my cards. So excited to have it.
  2. Baker's Twine : I can never get enough of these. It was on sale again. And I couldn't resist.  It was 10meters of 4 colors - green,baby pink, black and magenta.
  3. Corner Rounder : This was again on my 'to buy' list forever. And finally bought it.
  4. VersaMark watermark Ink : For heat embossing
  5. And two clear stamps which were on sale. Its by Studio G. 60rs per piece. I loved it. It was so cheap yet sooooo cute. 

Store 2 : Crafter's Corner 

Link: http://www.crafterscorner.in/

This was the first time I ordered from them. And I am quite happy with them. I will be buying more from them in the future for sure. 

  1.  Red Tacky tape 6mm 
  2. Ranger embossing powder in Silver and clear
  3. Lawn fawn mini stamp set -Winter sparrows: It is the cutest stamp set ever ♥ 
  4. A mason jar wood mounted rubber stamp called 'flower jar' by Hampton Art 
  5. Distress ink minis Kit 4. These have the mildest of the colors ever. Its perfect for a gentle play of colours. The colors are : Spun suger, scattered straw, evergreen bough and shaded lilac. 
In August I made another craft supplies order. This was from a website called craftAdda. 

Link: https://www.craftadda.com/

I have shopped with them a couple of times before and I keep going back to them. I especially like their craft embellishments . 

  1. Artistry Ink blending tool : I used to it. Have to say not satisfied with it. Maybe because I am still in the learning  phase to do ink blending properly. I don't know. Let's see.
  2. Paper smooches clear stamp - Simple said : I finally got another decent sentiments stamp set. It is perfect. I already started playing with it. It's so perfect. 
  3. Curved mini bucket in colors Baby pink and dark pink: Do check it out on their website. It's these tiny cute buckets in which you can store stuffs. 
  4. Enogreeting wrapping paper called 'Floral frenzy' : Most favorite purchase in the whole bunch . Awww the papers are so prettyyyy. Just love them. 

That's all folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment